Originally named Forebridge Hall and built in circa 1810 on ‘Mr Parker’s Land’, this Grade II listed manor house changed its name to Green Hall in 1880. Over the years, the town has grown around the Hall, which is now only 150 metres from the centre of Stafford.
The building has enjoyed many incarnations including a country residence, a girls’ school and most recently as part of the council’s offices. Green Hall will be restored and converted into six two storey properties with private garden areas and two penthouse apartments with roof terraces.
In addition, three mews houses are planned in the grounds. All properties will be finished to a high specification and will retain original features throughout.