Welwyn Village, Hertfordshire

Previous Developments > Welwyn Village, Hertfordshire

Introduction

Originally constructed circa 1775, and rebuilt in 1820, as a “gentlemen’s residence”, the building was used as a hospital, post war, until approximately 1980.

It then fell into disrepair over the next 15 years until we converted it into 9 apartments. Planning permission was awarded for 22 new houses, built at the rear of this beautiful historic building.